Dismantling a Meriva Speedo/Tacho "Pod"?

Hi All,

our "New" Meriva (2003) has a very annoying rattle in the above mentioned area. I have had it to bit's, and the problem is within the "Sealed" unit with the speedo and Tacho etc in it.

Firstly, anyone any idea what mightbe causing the rattle / How to cure it?

and/or

Any one any experience of defeating the clips and getting inside the unit? Is is straightforward, or is it likely to involve lots of blood loss and disappearing ping-f*ckits?

TIA

Chris

Reply to
cpvh