DIY garage near Nottingham?

Hi,

Anyone know of a DIY garage, or garage that will hire a ramp in or around Nottingham? I remember seeing one advertised about a year ago, but can't remember what it was called. Tried searching the web, no joy!

Anyone able to help?

Cheers,

Robert

Reply to
Robert Richards

Not Nottgham, but not a million miles away - there's a place in Milton Keynes called OK Diy

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yeah I read about that place on here. Looks like just what I need, but it is a bit far away TBH. Perhaps next time I'm flying at Bicester I can pop in.

Still looking for somewhere closer to home...

Thanks anyway!

Robert

Reply to
Robert Richards