Offroad Day 28th Dec Grasby - Lincs

for your Info,

Lincolnshire Landrover Club have one of there open days next Sunday the 28th at Grasby Quarry, went last year had a great time, best £15 i'd spent all Christmas, off back again of course, this time will swap my road tyres for my nobbleys, as it as a little slippery on road pattern 235's.

please check out their website for details:

Anyone heading there from the north bank of the Humber?

Cheers

Ian

1993 Disco 200 Tdi
Reply to
Dotcom

Dotcom posted ...

Excellent, thanks for the info. As I live in Doncaster I reckon [1] I'll have a drive over and looksee .. ;)

Epsom Green '97 Disco 300 Tdi

[1] SWMBO may want to come too .. if I tell her ... ;)
Reply to
Paul - xxx

Paul,

I took the Mrs last year, the 1st time she had been off the black stuff in the Disco and at more of an angle than the local NCP car park up ramp, I'm afraid to say that she actually started crying and demanded that I stop and let her out, the rest of the day was spent trundling around on my own , I had to make up for it with a Sunday roast in the Pub opposite the Quarry entrance, Can't remember the name of the place but well recommended.

Anyone know the name of the Pub I mean?

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Dotcom

The Cross Keys

If you're coming from the West and pass the pub, you've gone too far.

I'm only a few miles away, and may be there. It depends on how my leg feels, as I broke it back in August. I'm not sure if my brother will want to drive in the quarry.

But I'm going to be selling the Lightweight, now I've quit farming, so if anyone is interested in a T-suffix Lightweight, petrol, with good engine and new chassis, let me know and I shall try to be there.

Reply to
David G. Bell