do you need new number plates?

Hi,

I thought this might be of interest to you, we make UK road legal number plates for just £24.95 per pair inc P&P, as we are based in Ireland, we do not need any documents from you, please visit our website is at

Thanks.

Simon.

Reply to
4plates.co.uk

My local motorist shop does them for £12 a pair, where am I going to go?

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

Woolworths!

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Ghostbusters!

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

You buy locally if you have the legal paperwork for your car. All UK number plate suppliers need to see proof of ownership before they make up plates.

However, if you want to clone someone else's car and don't have ownership paperwork or want to make up plates without transferring ownership to you you get them from Ireland!

Reply to
Alan

I think the regulation only applies to England and Wales.

Or Scotland, Northern Ireland or offshore islands.

Alec

Reply to
Alec

Or just cant [be bothered to] find your V5 or drivers licence or whatever

Reply to
Tom Burton

At that price I think it might be worth looking for the documents if you actually have them.

Reply to
Alan

Doesn't it just bug you when someone who has never lifted a finger to produce any helpful posts for this group, comes here, drops a load of spam, then clears off never to be seen again.

Is this marketing in the modern age or just rude?

Reply to
DP

Hmmm but have you looked under my bed....

my betting is the monster ate my Licence....

but the police never belive me!

IIRC cost me £39 for a new one

Reply to
Tom Burton