DVLA booklets not available online

I'm trying to renew my mother's driving licence. She received a form D46PW, which may or may not have come accompanied by a booklet called INF5D. The form states that I must read some pages of it before I fill in the form. But I haven't got the form. (It was either mislaid or wasn't included.) You'd think they'd have it online. But as far as I can see, it isn't.

Does anyone happen to know if this booklet has an alternative name?

Thanks.

Reply to
Paul Phillips

Duncan Wood

I can't find any reference to any INF5D leaflet anywhere. Are you sure it isn't the INF4D leaflet?

Reply to
Alex Heney

No. It is INF5D. And I found it. I hadn't thrown it out. Still a poor show not to have the thing online.

Thanks for your interest.

Reply to
Paul Phillips

They have them at the post office but only hand them out on request IIRC.

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds