For the non-technically minded

Ok, you like things simple? here you go then

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

The message from "shazzbat" contains these words:

Give me a "You are not logged in" message from Photobox.

Reply to
Guy King

Ummmm .... not simple enough ... account password???

Reply to
Slurp

You are not logged in. Simple enough for me.

Reply to
Malc

Duh, I screwed up :-(( Try this instead.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

My mother would still screw it up. A bi function pedal, even if both functions are brake related would be far too much to cope with.

Reply to
Chris Street

My gir;friend from Canada was using my car. She was terribly confused as to why there were 4 pedals. One being a foot rest next to the clutch.

Reply to
Big Brian

I must confess to being confused by three pedals on an automatic Merc once, the lefthand most ratchet one being the parking brake of course.

It also required reading the owners manual to figure out how to release said brake!

Reply to
Chris Street

LOL been there, done that...being a hire car, it was probably lucky it still had the owner's manual in it.

Reply to
Halmyre

Recently did repairs on a merc. Owner had it parked on a boat ramp and it wouldn't start. He asked his son to pull the bonnet to jump start. The Muppet pulled the handbrake release and rolled the car into six feet of water.

John

Reply to
John

Not the easiest of tasks while swapping 360's along the motorway, eh?

Had that on a Citroen, the release was in the dash, a sort of clip that you pulled. As it happened, this was the same control as the one next to it, that released the bonnet.

I had visions of stamping on the "clutch" in an emergency and then popping open the bonnet while frantically trying to sort that mistake out.

Reply to
Questions

Er, yes. Could be fun.... Fortunately it was already applied when I got in.

PMSL. Just what you don't need!

Reply to
Chris Street

Those brakes are great on an auto. I should imagine they are a PITA for hill-starts on a manual though!

Reply to
Chris Bolus