Ford dash light

05 Reg Ford Mondeo LX.

The main beam indicator lamp on the dash doesn't always come when the headlights are on full beam. Can someone tell me how hard it is to get at this bulb, do I need to rip the whole facia apart or does the dash panel come out fairly easy . Many thanks

Sam

Reply to
Sam Farrell

They're a bastard. Live with it.

Reply to
Conor

Conor wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.karoo.co.uk:

Since it's under warranty, why don't you just get your Ford dealer to look at it? Will be a lot less hassle for you.

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Its a intermittent fault and wouldn't you know every time it goes to the dealer it works :-((

Reply to
Sam Farrell

Video it occurring at home, if possible. Sounds geeky, but at least it backs up what you're saying. Some commentary may be useful too. Dealers often get people who come in thinking they know it all, so just simply explaining what you're doing in the car as it happens could prove helpful to get it sorted by the dealer.

Reply to
David R