307 multi function display

The right hand side of my display has recently become dim aompared to the other. I was told that a back light bulb had gone. Does anyone know how to gain access to this bulb/unit? Thanks

Reply to
Wainscotting

Just pull the whole display panel off the dash board. It should come off quite easily if you push it upwards. It has three light bulbs in it at the back. If you use a pair of long nose pliers, you should be able to untwist the lamp holder and replace the bulb in the holder. Its really quite easy. I think it take 3 x 12 volt 1 watt bulbs (I think). Dan.

Reply to
tricky4000

Many thanks Dan - much appreciated.

Reply to