Ford Ecoboost engines

"Peter Hill"

There is no "exhaust manifold" as such, the 3 pots come together inside the head, where the turbo is then bolted onto the head. It's done to allow as fast a warm up as possible.

They drive well, really well, but MPG is nothing like that advertised driven "normally" .

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I'm looking at the idea of replacing my 1.8 Mondeo 54 plate with one. I saw one sat on my daughter's neighbour's drive in silver, and it looked rather pretty. ;-)

I haven't had chance to chat to him, but she says he's pleased with it.

Reply to
Gordon H

Doesn't like Ghostery, insists on talking to _Haymarket about everything; dodgy comments all over the Javascript. And the models are a bit too young.

Reply to
Nick Finnigan