FORD Mondeo wheel nuts wanted. Rv!

Hi all, Worth a try.... Someone was at my alloys last night and got two standard nuts out before the noticed they locking ones... Duh!

They took the removed ones away. Does anyone have a couple lying about that the could send to me? I could pay costs by Paypal.

The wheels are the Ford 17 spoke alloys from 2000. Fitted to my Mondeo Verona 1.8, 16v if that helps.

Robert

Reply to
Rv!

I think I've still got a pack for one wheel (four or five nuts?) in my tool box at work (they came with a replacement alloy). If I remember, I'll dig them out tomorrow and check them.

Reply to
M Cuthill

Try eBay, loads of ford sets & they newest models are all the same

eBay search:

Set of 4; £4.49 inc P&P: "
"

Reply to
A C

Message to your email, if I got it right!

Robert

Reply to
Rv!

That's the buggers. I just bought them. Thanks for that.

Rv!

Reply to
Rv!

Ah well. They're the same price as Ford dealers charge.

Reply to
Conor

Are you sure? I didn't check but would expect the dealer, being a dealer, to charge about £100 a nut. (Ok, I'm am not being entirely serious!)

Rv!

Reply to
Rv!

No. Last time I bought some for my wifes Mondeo, about 6 months ago,=20 they were =A31 a nut.

Main dealers are worth a shot for a fair bit of stuff but it varies=20 from marque to marque.

--=20 Conor

"I have as much authority as the pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it" - George Carlin

Reply to
Conor

Are priceless, that someone whould actually want the wheels off of a Mondeo. Did thier guide dog keep a look out?

Reply to
unit244