Ford pedal rubbers

Ford Escort pedal rubbers

Need a new set for my Mk 6 Escort but can't seem to find any. Anyone know where I might get some.

None on EBay

Thanks

Reply to
BORG

A Ford main dealer? Probably your best bet as most in a scrappy are likely to be shagged, and prices will probably be cheaper than you might think.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The message from BORG contains these words:

Ford dealer?

Reply to
Guy King

yep main dealer price is about £5+vat each dont buy them 2nd hand

Reply to
ford_technical_

Halfrauds used to do car pedal rubbers. don't know about now.

Reply to
gazzafield