Ford Scope of Service Work

Hi all
Does anyone know where I can find the scope for a 3 year service on a Ford Focus please?
The car is 1.5 ecoboost estate titanium spec.and is approaching 3 years
old (although mileage is only 20k).
If I know what should be replaced after 3 years "average" use, I can make a judgement on mine taking the mileage into account perhaps.
Thanks
Phil
On 13/08/2018 13:44, thescullster wrote:

Haynes manual?
https://haynes.com/en-gb/ford/focus/2014-2018
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On 13/08/2018 17:15, alan_m wrote:

Note: manual covers 1.5 Turbo diesel but NOT the 1.5 petrol.
However, I guess the routine maintenance for a 1.5 petrol is the same for the 1L and 1.6L petrol which is covered in the manual. Summary of petrol (see every 12.5K miles and every 2 years irrespective of mileage) http://www.admac.myzen.co.uk/focus/
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On 13/08/2018 13:44, thescullster wrote:

You can get an idea from
https://www.etis.ford.com/fordservice/serviceScheduleForm.do
but it's not UK-specific. If you want to know just what you are supposed to get for your money from a dealer why not ask the dealer to email you their list?
--
Robin

Not got the service book for it? Most tell you want needs doing. Some things by mileage - some by time. Usually whichever comes first.
In other words, might need an oil change every 15,000 miles or so. Or every two years if doing less than 15,000 in that time.
Things like anti-freeze might lose its effectiveness over time even if the car is never driven at all. And so on.
--
*I want it all and I want it delivered

On 13/08/2018 13:44, thescullster wrote:

Thanks guys
I'm going to go with the dealer emailing me their list as I didn't get a service book with the car.
Phil