Ford Focus Service Scope

Hi all

Where can I find a list of Ford recommended items to be covered in the three year service for a Ford Focus 1.8 tdci please? I am suspicious of garages and want to know that they are all quoting the same scope when I go for service and MOT later this month.

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

the owners service book has the list in it.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

"Mrcheerful" wrote

Thanks Mr Cheerful

I'll check that out tonight

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

I usually do my own servicing, I print off the relevent sheet from the above site and use it as a MINIMUM...

HTH

Reply to
Tom Burton