Ford spare parts

Do Ford main agent spares departments give trade discounts? I am going to be needing a couple of hundred pounds worth of parts.

I am thinking Inchcape, Dagenham Motors, Lifestyle Ford etc

Thanks

Reply to
Alt Beer

They do if you're a trader. But then if you were a trader, you'd know that already.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Might be worth trying these guys:

They are a main dealer, but give a discount for online sales. They email you a quoted price.

I've used them a few times, with no complaints.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Chris Whelan used his keyboard to write :

..and very helpful too.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

+1