Fastback OEM Ford Parts

I recently purchased a 1968 fastback and I was wondering if anyone knew a place that sold OEM parts instead of going through ford. I know some places out there have stocked them but I just do not know where. Parts as in exterior body parts, fenders, doors, trunklids, quarters, etc. thanks

Reply to
mtdubvee

Going through Ford??? FoMoCo may still sell a few items for that particular car, but most items of that era have LONG been discontinued, even for a '68 Mustang. Look on ebay, your area newspapers or find your parts on Google or other search engines. I'm sorry to tell you to look in places that you probably already have, but Ford will be of little help.

Reply to
Kruse

You're not going to get them from Ford, that's for sure. The last stocks were sold to vendors several years ago. Some are still available through vendors like NPD, Virginia Classic Mustang, etc. Other than that, search eBay and auto magazines and be prepared to pay a LOT for sheet metal, if you can find it. You're better off to look for good used metal from parts cars. That's a lot easier to find.

-------------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Sounds like a job for JC Whitney.

Reply to