Going rates in Warrington/North Cheshire/Manchester areas?

Hi all just wondering if anyone knew if the price of £58 was good for a front wheel bearing to be replaced on a Renault 19 16v??

I will be supplying the bearing myself but I thought that the labour charge was a little high considering 1year ago I had the same work done on a Renault5 campus for £75 which included the parts!

There surely cant be that much extra work involved than on my older car!

And if this price cant be gotten cheaper anywhere else does anyone know how difficult it would be to remove the Hub so I could take just the hub and the new bearing to them for it to be pressed in?? TIA, Will

Reply to
Will

it's listed as 1.6 hours so it's not a long way off target

Reply to
C H