Hadrian Panels

I'm about to book the 75 in for a bit of bodywork....

Anyone know if it's possible to buy Hadrian panels online? - I want to find a price to compare with what I'm quoted by the local bodyshops.

Cheers,

Reply to
SteveH

have you had a look about to see if any dealers have any panels left? lots will prolly have bits for these lying about, maybe slightly dented etc but still servicable

Reply to
Spark

Very few Fiat / Alfa dealers from when the 75 was a current / recent model are still franchise holders these days.

I've not been into an Alfa dealer with the 75 yet, but I popped into a couple when looking for bits for my old 33 16v, and got a 'what's that, then' sort of look when I told them what car the bits were for.

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You sure it wasn't a "You're not serious, there's still one left?!" look?

Reply to
Adrian

mangoletsi or one of the other older dealers might be worth a call though

Reply to
Spark