Halfords lights VS Bosch lights ?

Mornin group,

I was wondering what bulbs you use. I was in halfords the other day after some headlight bulbs and was wondering if anyone has an first hand experience of quality of lightbulbs there ? There is a sigficant price different between the two with bosch costing more.

Be interested in your views.

Thanks

Reply to
James

Hi I would personally go with the Bosch bulbs,pay a bit more for a name that I've heard of. Saying this however,I'm surprised that the own brand bulbs are not the dearer ones,knowing how Halfrauds charge!!! Cheers Spike

Reply to
Mark Smith

Some of the Halfords premium lights are very well respected. Have a look at the

website and type in a search for bulb tests, or maybe H4 bulb tests.

Reply to
DervMan

I've found Philips ones good. I'd not bother fitting Halfords ones as some of their other stuff (bike inner tubes) are s**te, and whilst they may be as bright as others, I'd rather not faff about fitting bulbs more often than I have to. OTOH the easiest way to do things is to fit 100W bulbs if your car can take them.

Reply to
Doki