Haynes and Nissan Tino mpv

Haynes have informed me that they have no plans to publish one of thier manuals for this car, is there any other way of getting service info.?

Reply to
David

Nissan service manual on CD - factory manuals make the Haynes manuals look like joke books. May be some copies on E-bay. Considering how much a CD costs and that they have to produce a manual for every car it would make sense for makers to incude it in the handbook. They never did make money off the paper ones.

Peter Hill

Will look on e-bay, I take it these are otherwise a Dealer item, will call them tomorrow. Are they expensive? Might be worth me asking a contact to get me a discount. Thanks for info.

Reply to
David