hi performance bulb ..

Hi,

I need to improve my H7 & H1 lights (Opel (Vauxhal in UK) VECTRA.

I am fed up by the poor quality, power, and nearly yellow actual color :-((

I want to stay street legal, i have seen in France a brand called "RING" ... RING ARTIC WHITE, Ultra Xénon.

We don't know this brand, it seems to be more popular in UK. what about quality and performance?

Other choice ?

Do you know some best brands..? Or web site information?

Many thanks from France ;-)

Reply to
Philippe MÉRY

Osram 'Silverstar'. Stick with these and you will get more light, better colour and good lamplife, without going for illegal higher wattage lamps or lamps of poorer quality with uncertain life & performance.

JB

Reply to
JB

I'll second that. I've tried Philips Vision Plus and Osram Silver Stars as recommended by Auto Express magazine. My vote goes to the Osram, slightly brighter than the Philips and have lasted longer so far (2 winters 1 summer vs. 1 winter 1 summer).

sell them but I got the Osrams cheaper from
.

Reply to
SteveB

CHeck the voltage at the bulbs is actually 13.8V as well, dirty contacts can lose you a lot of light.

Reply to
Duncanwood