HPV- should i vaccinate my daughter?

Dear everyone,

Thank you for clicking on our post.

We would like to invite you to take part in an university project that we are conducting in our capacity as students at the University of Birmingham, UK. Your responses are entirely confidential and we will not be asking for details that can identify you such as your name, postal address and email address.

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part. The questionnaire takes around of couple of minutes to fill out.

The link for our questionnaire is:

Thank you.

HPV study group Birmingham UK E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@live.com

Reply to