I learnt something!

My boss's car (Safrane) developed a misfire today, appearing to only run on

3 cylinders. Unfortunately I wasn't around when someone else looked at it but I immediately said "duff coil pack". This was confirmed by the AA man who now carry Renault coil packs as a standard spare. Reading this group has its uses, it made me look smart for once.
Reply to
Malc