Introduction of Innovative Hand Tools.........

Hi everybody,

Would like to introduce the Awards Winning Hand Tools. They are invented for the first time in the world.

Buy them online on

Thank you.

Chad.

Reply to
CHAD

Oi! Fix yer website so it works in more than just Internet Explorer! E.g., the About Us menu on the (contentless) FAQ page.

And really you should have preceded the subject with ANNC: or AD:.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Morton

I would appreciate if you could tell me exactly you face the problem with our website.

Andrew Mort> > Would like to introduce the Awards Winning Hand Tools. They are

Reply to
CHAD

So, not only are you an illiterate top-posting spammer, but you expect to receive advice on your website problems in an unrelated group, for free?

Bollocks. I'll take 90% of your takings, since I expect you'll get shut down soon for spamming, and won't make any money without fixing your site anyway.

Alternatively, FOAD.

Reply to
David Taylor

Look at it in a browser like Firefox

or Opera
Hover over the "About Us" or "Products" menu and observe that the menu appears under the Flash animation. Really, those menu items images should also have the Alt text set to something relevant. That might be a limitation of those browsers when displaying Flash, or the menu images might need a z-index set.

I suspect you meant it to read "Ratchet Wrench" rather than "Ratche Wrench" on the home page.

There are a few problems with the markup, see

a list.

I know I myself am often guilty of getting website things wrong especially when it comes to the quirky differences between IE and other browsers (thank goodness NN4 seems to have disappeared now!); it looks like you have a quality product, so I'd hope the web site would also be of high quality.

HTH

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Morton

Thank you for your following details. I am going to show it to my IT Consultant and set the problems.

Thank you again.

Chad

Andrew Mort> > I would appreciate if you could tell me exactly you face the problem

Reply to
CHAD