Is Fiat Punto and Vauxhall Corsa the same car under the skin?

As it is impossible to arrive in a relaxed state on my 25 mile commute I'll take as much fun as I can get while I'm doing it!

Reply to
asahartz

Then I will stick with my 9000. There steering is very precise and the car goes where I want it to go without much hassle. Compared to the Corsa, and possibly the 9-3, it feels like gliding.

Reply to
johannes
[snip]

Meh maybe to you, when I go _from_ the 9-3 Sports Saloon to something less sharp, it feel imprecise... until I get used to it. Then back into the 9-3 and she feels sharp... ;-)

Reply to
DervMan

The 9000 feels sharp enough, the difference may be in the stronger self centering, possibly due to larger castor angle. I much prefer this on a motorway.

Reply to
johannes