it's a boy

thanks

Reply to
dojj

at least I can leave my fairly substantial estate to my first born

7 figures and counting at the moment ;) (well, there will be when the mortgage is paid off in 24 years :) )
Reply to
dojj

it's indescribable the feeling when that little bundle of mess eventually arrives I've never felt elation like it, all my best days rolled into one couldn't even come close

Reply to
dojj

well, it was a pleasant surprise, seeing as on the second scan the sonographer asked if we wanted to find out the sex my wife looked at me, I looked at the sonographer and said "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then everyone else we ever met said "oh, it looks like it's going to be a girl" ok then, we'll wait and see :)

but yes, boys rock :)

Reply to
dojj

and it's only Tuesday :)

Reply to
dojj

In news:dssu5i$o9$ snipped-for-privacy@news6.svr.pol.co.uk, dojj wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Conga rats Dojj and vessel for Dojjchild!

When's he getting a 24 valve pram then?

Reply to
Pete M

, I remember that walking on air feeling. Great, innit !!!!!!! Well done and all the best.

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

a by product of mrs dojjnot being able to handle junior dojj is that he got used to me holding him first if i let go he cries, but if i'm hovering in the backgroud talking he's fine :)

a note for prospective fathers out there, talk to your kid when it's in the belly on a regular basis, sing the same medley of nursery ryhmes to them and as soon as they come out they are used to them and quieten down tinkle twinkel little star and the abc song both share the same beat so thats easy, plus some seasame street style 123 tunes are great

2 short bursts of abc had junior cooing and blowing bubbles ;)

Reply to
dojj

I've still got to assemble the cot and the pushchair, before figuring out how to fix the child seat into the car for best weight distribution and ease of access (left rear or right rear, behind the driver is better for leaving the house but the weight would be a bit skewed to that side, and it's not the pavement side either, all important considerations, especially if I were to go round a roundabout in a hurry, 220 horses at the back wheels tend to go sideways in a hurry :) )

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43f25462$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Reply to
dojj

My heartiest congrats to you and the Mrs. And...to little dojj. He had to work too you know. ;^)

Reply to
Bill Becker

The message from " dojj" contains these words:

Nah, you don't want a pushchair, get a Wilkinet sling - they're the best way to carry smalls. I really miss mine being small enough to put in the sling - best months of my life, they were.

Guy King

You're welcome, but could you have your wife bring me my underwear? I left it under the bed.

If she let you wear them, keep 'em.

(:

Congrats, dude.

-- "I used to have superpowers, until my Therapist took them away."

John Pertwee

Reply to
John Pertwee

Won't it have rusted by the time he's old enough for a driving licence?

(Congrats, an' that)

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Well done. I'm 20 months ahead of you and can tell you that you are in for a wild ride. The first week is surreal.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Congrats cobber :-)

Karl

Reply to
Dingo

You will need that adrenaline so keep it going as long as possible... it's hard to wear off anyway.

Reply to
.oO rach Oo.

In that case, I'll send more photos... there is one with her sunglasses on she may like ; )

Reply to
.oO rach Oo.

Hope Cilla reads your post Rach. Might stop her from being so Clucky. :-)

Reply to
Dingo

Rule #1, always keep "it" covered when changing a diaper, unless you're good like I am. Grandma's couch got squirted one time when mine was about 6 months old. My daughter damn near had a laughing, silly fit! hehe Grandma didn't think it was that funny though... ;)

***
Reply to
Peachy

it's worn off, and now I fee like shit ;(

Reply to
dojj