Just an idea.

I think it needs a little publicity. Please sign if you agree.

rufty_tufty_hoolythug

"Arfa Daily" wrote: [snip]

Quite. On one of those Dangerous Roads programmes the dimwitted celeb was filling his vehicle with petrol and commented on the price of 47p/litre. He didn't seem to realise that in the UK the additional £1 or so is tax and duty.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I think it needs a little publicity. Please sign if you agree.

I dunno, I regularly drive just myself from Leeds to Kent and back, because it is cheaper than public transport.

Something wrong there, I think, so I won't be signing that.

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

I think it needs a little publicity. Please sign if you agree.

"As the price of fuel continues to increase almost exponentionally, almost day by day"

Er, and I'm not sure that this assertion actually makes any logical sense at all.

Gareth

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

You could also join the crowd who are already doing something:

Fairfueluk website and sign-up =

Continue to Call for Pricing Inquiries =
Help Support Campaign =
Start local Campaigning=

Davey