Ka dipstick level - HELP!

I understand Peters problem... its the same with mine, even if you wipe it you still cant make out the line without holding it to bright light - ie headlights..

Ditto...

Yes... and checked it wasnt leaking

Reply to
Ben Organ

Well, it actually happened when I was just topping up the oil, so the plug would've been in properly. It just goes all over the stick. I pushed the stick in by a few inches once and had oil on the stick :-o, but if the stick's removed when the oil goes in you don't get this problem.

Reply to
Peter

I understand your problem. The above remark was made with tongue in cheek, hence the smiley :-)

Stuart Sharp

Reply to
Stu