Kalimex K-Tek and MolySlip additives

Hi,

I've often used MolySlip additives in gearboxes and engines and found it to work well. However my local factors is recommending Kalimex K-TEK AF-64. I can't find a criticism of this stuff anywhere but neither can I find praise for it or an explanation of how it works. I don't even know what it the active additive is?

Does anyone know anything about this K-TEK stuff?

Regads,

John.

Reply to
John Smith