Kia Sedona Cam Belt

A friend who has no net access has asked me to ask if his Kia Sedona 2.9GRDi (Turbo Diesel) has a cam belt? If it does when is it suggested that it needs changing?

Thanks Sam

Reply to
Samantha Booth

Can anyone help with this one please?

Reply to
Samantha Booth

A quick call to the service dept. of any Kia garage should be able to tell you in seconds :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Simply typing "Kia Sedona 2.9 cambelt" into google allowed me to find out that yes it does have a cambelt and it needs changing every 60k miles, usually as part of the 60k service

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Other sources of information are available.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot