Laguna shuddering when applying the brakes

I have an M reg Reanault Laguna 1.8rt. Last year I replaced the front brakes, and a drop link. For the MOT (Last OCT) I needed new front suspension basically, but it's driven perfect for 6 months. Now in the last couple of weeks, once the car has warmed up (used the brakes a few times) you can notice a minor shudder as you apply the brakes (No ABS fitted). Is this more likely to be a bush or a warped disc (Which would surprise me after a year)? Any advice welcome.

Mat

Reply to
Matthew Augier (dps)