Life expectancy of Octavia TDI v 525d

I've just been scrambling around under the MX5, deciding if I want to do a gearbox and rear diff oil change... decided to leave it to my local mechanic when he does the MOT, as they're jobs which are much better done on a 4 post lift.

Reply to
SteveH

Indeed; hot diff oil in the eye is best avoided!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

My SD1 doesn't have one - and that's '85. You just remove the sump.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You must be having some amazing fun at zero RPM! ;-)

Reply to
David Paste