Manheim Auctions

Can anyone use this?

It offers a phone line for joe public to register but at 50p / minute.

Worth it?

Arthur

Reply to
51

Not really. They're nothing special apart from the volume of cars that go through the larger ones. A bit like the Halfords of auctions...looks very nice and clean etc but nothing special.

Reply to
Conor

I prefer centralcarauctions (.co.uk I think?) - much higher volume of cars, and they start the cars at least 20 minutes before they go through, well they do at the Scottish ones at least. Plus cars go through in an actual order,usually of date, which is useful if you have a budget to stick to.

Reply to
Robert