Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

And special thanks to those that encouraged me to put my radio code supply service onto ebay. There were already loads of people offering the same service, but nothing ventured etc. and as listings are free, I put on a listing and have supplied two codes today! and income from the comfort of indoors is very welcome.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2017 Mr C!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Ooh, well done.