Radio locked

Need help for radio code for Blaupunkt Who van help for unlock radio? Numbers of the radio: BP 6262W7758193 and 7646262040/041
Thanks in advance!

my ebay item 163089721860 just £1.50 and you will have it in a couple of minutes.
I have sent you a message from eBay ; payment not possible from the Netherlands

I have altered the listing to allow Europe, it should be possible now.
Sorry, still not possible. Message: Item cannot be purchased. Seller does not provide postage to the country or region of your primary delivery address

I am sorry about ebays strangely restrictive policies.
The code you need is 0035
(this assumes you have something ordinary, like a Nissan Micra) If you have a Fiat, Alfa, renault or citroen, please get back to me.
IT is a BMW Z3 and it is a BMW RDS reverse radio by Blaupunkt

then as far as I know 0035 should be the one.
Yes! Yes! it was the right code! MrCheerfull for president! Thanks and beca use Holland doesn’t participate at the world Championship football I will be supporting Great Britain; let Great Britain be the next world cha mpion! But how can I can I get the payment with you? P.s. Excuses for my ‘bad English’.....
Greetz Gezinus

You can have it as a present. no charge.
Thanks for the service, nice! I will send a positive comment on eBay. And will be supporting the football team of England. Greetz Gezinus

Good luck with that - 'Great Britain' isn't that well represented this time round :-)
--
Cheers, Rob

On 11/06/2018 09:45, RJH wrote:

Nor is the United Kingdom. England on the other hand...
--
Peter

On 11/06/2018 12:30, Ramsman wrote:

Will soon be home :-)
Yes! Yes! it was the right code! MrCheerfull for president! Thanks and because Holland doesn't participate at the world Championship football I will be supporting Great Britain; let Great Britain be the next world champion! But how can I can I get the payment with you? P.s. Excuses for my 'bad English'.....
Greetz Gezinus
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That was very kind of Mr Cheerful.
On 11/06/2018 14:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

He was polite, tried to buy via ebay (twice), and was grateful. My good deed for the day:)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Surely eBay knows how to sell a service that is delivered via the internet rather than by post!
Anybody here from eBay who can comment?
--
Graham J

On 10/06/2018 23:07, Graham J wrote:

Bizarrely enough, they insist upon postal delivery for radio codes, and are quite rigorous in their systems. If you advertise email delivery then they cancel the listing. There seems to be no way to have email delivery on a normal listing, such as a radio code. My listing is supposed to be delivered via a hard copy such as a cd, in the post,for a 4 digit code!! It was my mistake in this case to not have europe listed in the first place, if I had then listed it as collect only, then he could have bought it, and I could have sent it via email (claiming it was collected) BUT I put it as free postage, AAAARGHHH.
BTW I used to supply codes here and elsewhere, free, but I got so fed up with ungrateful bastards that did not even say thank you, that I stopped. I then started selling them on ebay. I found that the most common price to sell them at was 99p, which gave me 54p. So I increased the price to £1.50, which gave me £1.10 and more sales!! Ebay have several times cancelled my listing for breaching their 'policies' (which appear to change week by week) I had only relisted Blaupunkt codes yesterday, as I had a complete month without a single sale.

Odd, isn't it? I spent ages re-drawing the SD1 wiring schematic in colour, with the actual wiring colours and tracers. Making it much easier to follow over the factory B&W one. And done as a vector drawing so you could enlarge it to any size with no loss of definition, unlike a scan of a page. Must have sent it out as a PDF by email dozens of times. And few even bother to say thanks.
--
*Gun Control: Use both hands.