Feeling tyred

Are there any good outlets in the Hampshire/West Sussex that can reshoe my car with new tyres at a low cost?

Cheers, Alex.

Reply to
Alex Buell

Micheldever Tyres

Headley Tyres at Newbury orBracknell Tyres offer very good value. Be prepared to queue at all of themthough.

(Needed 175/65x14T for wifeys runabout - was being offered budget tyres for around £33 and quality tyres for about £50 - Headley sell Continental at £39 fitted, same for Pirelli, their budget range was about £26 fitted.)

Just Tyres can have some bargains

but I have foundsome of their staff to be total muppets.

Reply to
Doctor D

Thanks for the advice!

Reply to
Alex Buell

Probably lots in yellow pages - avoid kwikfit from what I have recently heard, despite their recent advertising implying they have improved. They haven't as far as the feedback I am getting shows.

Reply to
R. Murphy