Mondeo Mk1 diagnostic

There is no 3-pin diagnostic connector near the steering fluid reservoir on my '94 Mondeo, but there is an OBD style (I guess) connector bellow the steering column.

Does it mean that the car supports some of the standard comm. protocols and that I can get the fault codes and the real time data on my laptop using an elm327 interface?

Dreamer

Reply to
dreamer