MOt failure ? windscreen chips ?

I was giving the car its anual wash today :)

and noticed 4 small chips about 1-3ml wide right bang infront of the steering wheel area, and a couple in the swpt srea of the drivers wiper.

Are these an MOT fail ?

I wish I had taken the windscreen cover out on my insurance and could've got them repaired free .tsk

Advice welcomed.

Reply to
soulman_uk

below 10mm wide in front of the driver is ok for mot

Reply to
Mrcheerful

soulman_uk gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Not if they're that small.

Adrian

As ever, the info is here:

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Bugger! You beat me by 60 seconds!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Now that you've been given a gypsy's warning, will you add the cover to your policy? They might be bigger next time.

Rob Graham

Reply to
robgraham

Then he might suddenly find some object like a stone flying towards his windscreen necessatating (sp) him having to take advantage of the policy .:-)

Reply to
the realfictitious