Motor Insurance £100 saved...

Hi all, as a regular visiter to this group, it's about time that I made a contribution, I have just saved a massive =A3100 on my insurance renewal, thought i should share with you guys how, first of all, I logged onto gocompare.com they beat my renewal quote by =A360, with Hastings Direct. A friend had told me about a website called moneysavingcashback.com I looked at their cashback offers, they were offering =A340 cashback if you buy through them, job done =A3100 saved in 20 mins !!!.

Reply to
lyngroombridge

It's not very good insurance though is it? I mean you only renewed it in October, most of us get 12 months for the money, £100 off for it only lasting 3 months is pretty crap. A cynic would suggest you're just a spamming t**t

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Duncan Wood wrote: A cynic would suggest you're just a

Yes.

Reply to
Adrian C

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com" saying something like:

Ok. How do you remove spam from the exhaust of a 1926 Gogomobile?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

[...]

Forward it to snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com?

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I dealt with Hastings Direct once, saved £60 on £360 renewal quote. Asked for protected no claims. Policy arrived NO protected no claims. Phoned them and they couldn't put protected no claims on that policy but could sell me a different policy that with protected no claims was

2x the price. As it had been miss sold, they had to cancel the policy and I renewed my existing policy.
Reply to
Peter Hill

With 4 carefully crafted pipecleaners.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I don't see any point at all in protected NCB. If you are unfortunate to have an accident, most insurers will set back by two years for NCB. After paying increased premium, for two years you're back to normal, and that's usually max NCB for most of us sensible drivers. With protected NCB you're paying increased premium for the protection ALL the time.

Reply to
johannes