LV motor policies £60 extra discount

My husband is a regular to this group, he suggested that I post this find.. After trailing through 2/3 car insurance comparison sites, i found that i could save =A345 on my renewal. After reading an article on the net, i then logged into a uk cashback site, they where offing =A360 cashback with LV, who quoted within =A310 of my best offer. The final saving was Approx =A3100, best two hours, iv'e spent on the net . There website is---

lyngroombridge

Nice plug, but we are more savvy on here than you may realise.

Another thing. Insurance companies saying they can save me 25% or £100 off make me laugh/despair as its meaningless. 25% or £100 off of what? ? ? Standard financial obfuscation design to drag in the hard of thinking.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

A pathetic attempt to draw custom to a pathetic imitation of Moneysavingexpert

Reply to
Steve Walker