(UK) Volvo 440 insurance grouping?

Hi all,

Am contemplating replacing the wife's Citroen ZX with a 440, what insurance group do these sit in?

Ta,

M.

Reply to
Lynyrd Skinhead

gp 7 methinks that mine is 1.7 petrol.

Reply to
Ivor Problem

Not sure what group mine is (1995 1.8 S) but I pay about £450 fully comp for me and my girlfriend, 3 years no claims. I'm 24. That was with Ford Insure - Tesco and Directline are also very cheap and you can get quotes online.

Regards etc, Richard Carter

=======================richard at rjcarter dot net

Reply to
Richard Carter

Try

for insurance groups. My 1.8i I think was Gp7. Better to try online quotes - once you get the hang of it it only takes 5 mins to get a quote... try: Direct Line
Axa
Norwich Union
Hill House Hammond
Endsleigh
Elephant

These have almost always been good with quotes - likely one will give you a quote that's hard to beat. Maybe try Churchill too.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Seeley