MrCheerful 's posts not on AIOE

Seems that since Aug 26 all posts by MrCheerful are not being collected by AIOE.

Did he upset someone in one of the cycling groups?

Reply to
Peter Hill

Very possibly, am I bovvered?

Cyclists hate to acknowledge and learn from their failings, I tell them that through the appropriate newsgroup (and sometimes accidentally through this one :) )

So if some of the more militant cyclists control AIOE (whatever that may be) then perhaps they can, and have, blocked my posts.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Yes, I'd noticed that.

Wouldn't surprise me :-)

Reply to
RJH

Actually - quite a few posters on uk.d-i-y seem to be blocked too.

Amazed my posts are showing (for now) :-)

Reply to
RJH