need a spare key but as the escort has PATS fitted

Hi To All

I have a Escort Van 1999 tdi which was only supplied with 1 x key I need a spare key but as the escort has PATS fitted as standard How do i program the spare key !!! I know with the older escorts this was supplied with a red master key and it was easy to program a spare but the newer escorts I believe were not supplied woth a red key or am I wrong !!

thanks Mike

Reply to
Ticker

My mate had his X reg escort key cloned, it cost £80 IIRC.

Reply to
Dave Griffs