Need to put a roof rack on a rover....how?

Hi, I know this sounds thick, but I need to put a roof rack on my Rover hatch (416i R reg). There's some form of retaining clips on the strips and I'm worried about pulling them off and causing damage. Any tips? Also, is it straight forward to put the strips back on the car when the roof rack is removed? Thanks.

Reply to
ham