Re: Oil usage

Welcome To The Auto-Rx=AE Website! =A0 You can add me to your list of satisfied customers.=A0 My car is running much smoother, is no longer burning oil, and I am getting better fuel mileage (about 3-4 miles).=A0 Thanks!" =A0-- Philip Jordan

Application Instructions After running well over 200 miles after the test, and I am now on my second full tank of gas, I have noticed an increase that went from 18 miles per gallon to 21 miles per gallon. I am glad to say that the product has done everything you said it would.... (more) Overview I began using Auto-RX in my truck motor just a couple months ago. I was approaching a scheduled oil change and added 8 fluid ounces of Auto-RX ... (more) Emissions The Vauxhall had numerous oil leaks=A0 due to back pressure,=A0the oil leaks have either=A0stopped=A0or diminished.... (more) MSDS I sincerely hope other Toyota owners who have the same engine (and same problem as I do) will find this product and start to use it.=A0 It is really an inexpensive way to detoxify your engine and help restore the engine back to it's factory state.... (more) Independent Field Test Results After completion of a 1000 mile interval with Auto-Rx, I noticed improved throttle response, power, and about 1MPG better fuel economy. I attribute this to the cleaning of the rings of carbon deposits.... (more) Proof of Value Auto RX is working believe me. I'm getting close to the second treatment on my 95 Toyota 22RE with 126,000 miles. I've already noticed a decrease in oil use and the oil is cleaner. Truck seems to just run better too. I'm sure by the time I'm finished with this, It will be like having a new truck. I'm very satisfied with this product. His trip put 1400 miles on the car on the fresh oil change after the RX treatment. When he returned the oil level was the same as when he left. Before the treatment the oil level on his trips was down half way on the dip stick.... (more) Did You Know =85 That 95% of engine problems are caused by the build up of such contaminants as carbon, sludge, dirt and third-party abrasives in your engine? These contaminants, combined with engine oil and extreme heat, create uneven hot spots and extremely harmful by-products. The bad news is that the contamination process has already begun within the first 25,000 miles of your engine's life! How Engine Contamination Occurs As your engine runs, it generates extreme heat. These high temperatures actually change the components of your engine's oil, breaking it down into a residue that remains on every part of your vehicle's engine =96 including non-metal parts such as engine seals. But the damage doesn't stop there=85 This extreme heat, when combined with engine oil also creates harmful by-products such as sludge, varnish and sulphur. When these by-products combine with condensation and airborne pollutants (dirt, soot, industrial ash, etc.), contamination build-up is created. Contamination build-up enters your engine's oil passages, limiting the amount of oil that can get to your engine's most vital parts. This build up resembles a layer of film or varnish which prevents engine oil from properly lubricating your engine. When proper lubrication fails to occur, uneven hot spots are created underneath contamination deposits. The result? A dramatic decrease in your engine's performance. Introducing Auto-Rx=AE Auto-RX=AE, (US Patent # 6,544,349), is a specially formulated, all-natural metal cleaner designed to thoroughly clean the internals of your engine. Many years of real-world testing have gone into this formulation.

Auto-Rx=AE Extends The Life Of Your Engine =96 Here's How For automotive applications, Auto-Rx=AE uses your engine's oil as a carrier. Why? Simply because Auto-Rx=AE is of a thicker consistency, and it requires another liquid in order for effective dispersal to your engine's lubricated parts to occur. Simply add Auto-Rx=AE to your oil and drive your vehicle normally! Auto-Rx=AE will work as you drive, liquefying the dirty deposits of sludge, carbon and other debris in your engine, preventing clogs in the flow of your engine's oil. Take Advantage Of Our Special Offer At Auto-Rx=AE, we understand that vehicle maintenance costs are increasing daily. We also realize that most high-mileage engines require more than one bottle of Auto-Rx=AE. That's why, when you purchase 2 bottles of Auto-Rx=AE at the regular price of $24.97, we will give you a third bottle for just $5.00!=A0 Your price per bottle for this special offer is only $18.31. Click Here to order our Special Offer.=A0 Why is this such a good deal? We Stand Behind Our Products If you use Auto-Rx=AE and are not completely satisfied with its performance, we will refund 100% of the purchase price.=A0 See Application Instructions for proper usage. Don't Risk Costly Repairs To Your Vehicle's Engine =85 Stop contamination at the source NOW with Auto-Rx=AE, and save time, money and frustration in the future.

(Visit Auto-Rx=AE Transmission Cleaner Website) . Copyright =A92003 Auto-RX=AE =AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC= =AC=AC=AC=AC=AC=AC

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN