New BMW so far

had my 525i auto touring for a week now, done 450 miles......seems ok

I leave for Germany next week.....

I have a 520i (i belive both have the M50 block)

Is it worth me taking off the water pump, rad and take them with me, the other car had the new water pump maybe 100 miles before a tyre blew and i crashed....

I changed things as i was planning the journey in the 520, but had to get another car quick

Would it be wise to take that spare tyre also? so thats 2.

cheers

Reply to
Jules

It's probably ab M52 but the pumps are the same.

Chop the other car up and put it in the back :-)

Reply to
adder1969

In news:GgCLg.2720$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Jules wittered on forthwith;

I wouldn't bother personally.

You may be surprised to learn that they have things like BMWs, water pumps and tyres on mainland Europe too!.

Reply to
Pete M

Not surprised, but as i aint got no cash.....i cant afford to buy them should i need them, i got a touring as it means i can sleep in the car

Reply to
Jules