New Vehicle Tax Rates from 1 April 2017

They've been keeping this one quiet

Graham T

Not really, it has been in all the papers (inc locals)/internet for ages and ages.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Yes, it was in the Budget in Summer 2015 and there have been attempts to remind people on and off ever since.

Reply to
Robin

The friendly salesman I bought my car from three years ago told me, last time I took it in for a service at the main dealers and I stopped by his desk for a chat. He said "If you're thinking of a new car, do it before April 1", but he didn't try to push it.

Reply to
Gordon H