from 22 March 2007 Calculate the cost of your vehicle tax

for those that are not sure if the buget affects them on car tax. Calculate the cost of your vehicle tax using the tax tables below. The rates of vehicle tax take effect for vehicle licences taken out from 22 March

2007.

banjo

So my 1988 V8 is =A3180 - is that right - and what is a TC (I used to have a TD) ?

Steve

Reply to
Cheshire Steve

Is CO2 the same as CO then ?

Reply to
Wafty

Ones carbon dioxide, the other is carbon monoxide. CO burns, CO2 doesn't.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

aye, but it says CO on my V5 and it says Carbon Dioxide on that there web site.

Reply to
Wafty

Take your car back and exchange it for one that emits CO2.

Reply to
Dougal

should be half price then! :)

Reply to