News from EU carwash markets

tomvik

I'm having difficulty thinking of something less interesting than this.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

"For example, does the management team bring strong carwash experience to the project,"

Do you bring anything worthwhile to Usenet?

Reply to
Malc

Having just invested in a new rollover carwash (in Worthing) I thought this post might be worth reading. it wasn't.

Apart from being 4+ years old the website has virtually nothing in it and is to tell Americans that the rest of the world now has carwashes too!

Not only did I waste 3 minutes reading it I wasted and 2 minutes on this post!

Alan

Reply to
Alan