O/T: Garage cost

O/T but I'm hoping the experts on here will have an answer :)

I'm looking to purchase a freehold garage in the Southern half of Hampshire, in which to store some car bits for a future restoration. It doesn't need to be special (No water or electric) but should be fairly watertight.

I'm getting conflicting ideas of how much I should be looking to pay. Has anyone any ideas?

shokk

Reply to
Shockwave

it depends on where it is and what it's attached to a small lock up could cost you a few grand to buy outright but it might only be a few quid a month to rent it as well but on the other end of the market you could go and pay something like £160k for a garage in London because there's nowhere else to put your motor

have a look in the back of them trade mags like CCC used to do for spaces or at the last resort, you could always look in the free ads or the estate agents, but they'll screw you for $$ bills

Reply to
dojj