OBD-II Scanners

280PS (272bhp I think), front drive, 4 sp auto only. Normally huge cream leather things. Two turbos, 2.8 straight six, transverse - I think only volvo do transverse straight sixes...

Volvo and saab do the best seats in the business (you need to be fatter than me though to fit in the XC90 seats... obviously to do with the target market)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'm sure i remember the bird there telling me whatever i was sat in had more power than that and was 4x4, AWD or whatever you call it. It was SO cool :) The cup holder was amazing...

Reply to
Dan405

that'l be the S60R - Haldex AWD, 300bhp, 6 speed manual / 5 speed auto,

2.5l turbo 5 cyl. Quite nice....
Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You forgot to mention the cup holder.

It was more advanced than anything on the Ford stand!

Reply to
Dan405

that bloody cup holder is a nuisance, mine's been replaced twice (ratched mechanism fails). Saab and Rover both have better over-engineered flashy cupholders (although my rover one also broke). Good for holding a phone though...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Bah, it's got 10mph on me then :(

Reply to
Nom

It probably does weigh that much don't it?

Plus - Nom, isn't your bound wound up a little?

Reply to
Dan405

Quite possibly somewhere around there !

Yes, but only a smidgeon. Phat loads of extra mid-range torque, but I don't rekon peak power has changed much, if at all.

Reply to
Nom

T6 - Cd=0.28 0-62=7.2, top=155, 272bhp@5200rpm, 380Nm@1800-5000rpm, 1626kg

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I may be livin in the past here buts thats very good isn't it?

-- Chet

Chet

Is that the drag coefficient?

I wonder what mine is....(the 405 not me)

Reply to
Dan405

.28 also according to

Tim S Kemp

Cool :)

That site seems to like the 405!

Reply to
Dan405

"class leading" - the S60 is the same, makes for economical very high speed cruising.

S40 is .31 which is good.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

a few of you downloaded it, but nobody all throughout yesterday, so i'm gonna asssume you're done and get rid. If anyone wants it either email me or get onto eMule.

Reply to
Carl Farrington

0-60 is about the same, but it's got 10mph on my top-end :)
Reply to
Nom

Most people "in the know" do. It was pretty much the best-in-class, in it's time. The Sierra and Cavalier were a comedy joke in comparison !

Reply to
Nom

in news:bo8oai$18imvp$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-165560.news.uni-berlin.de, "Dan405" spake thusly:

According to carfolio.com, the 405's Cd = 0.31 Generally, larger cars have a better Cd. Anything under/around 0.3 is pretty good.

Reply to
Andrew Kirby